Satisfacts - The Voice of Residents
The scores marked with the
logo are from resident surveys conducted by
, an independent third-party resident satisfaction survey firm.
Locating apartments in Atlanta, GA can be quite a challenging task. With so many apartment complexes all over the city, each one loaded with amenities, you might be having a hard time deciding which properties to consider. Without trustworthy information about Atlanta apartments, how are you supposed to choose the rental that’s right for you? This is where ApartmentGrade comes to your rescue.
ApartmentGrade is the best way to find high quality apartments in Atlanta. We’ve established an Atlanta apartment guide that gives you current apartment listings and unbiased reviews of apartment communities. What makes our guide so unique is that each of our Atlanta apartment ratings is based on information collected from real residents living in the apartments in question. Residents answer hundreds of questions about their rental experiences through a professionally conducted survey process. The surveys gather tenant opinions about important issues in apartment living, like how well the building is being maintained, the response time of the building management to maintenance requests, and the overall level of satisfaction renters experience. With our apartment ratings, you get an insider look at what living in various Atlanta apartment communities is really like. We give you the information you need to make the right decision about your new apartment.
<p><h2>Exploring Our Atlanta Apartment Guide</h2><p>
Here at ApartmentGrade, we’ve simplified the apartment search process. To start your search, just choose a location and add any other details that are important to you, like rent range, number of bedrooms, and number of bathrooms. You can also choose to see listings in the entire Atlanta metro area or select areas that match a specific city or zip code only. After entering all your criteria, click on the search icon and we’ll give you a list of Atlanta apartments that meet your needs. And with the apartment rating that you’ll see next to each apartment community’s listing, you’ll get a great idea of what that community is really like.
<h2>Exploring Atlanta, GA </h2>
Atlanta is the capital and largest city in the state of Georgia. With several major world corporations and Fortune 100 and 500 companies headquartered in the city, Atlanta is an important national commercial hub. In spite of the many skyscrapers that dot the skyline, Atlanta is also known as the “City of Trees” or the “City in a Forest” because of the dense canopy of woods that spreads from the urban center into the suburbs. The city enjoys hot, humid summers and mild and sometimes chilly winters.
Some of the highlights of Atlanta’s activities are:<br>
• Alliance Theatre: The Alliance is one of the largest regional theaters in the U.S.<br>
• Atlanta Botanical Gardens: The gardens feature 30 acres of lush gardens, wildflower trails, an urban forest, and the impressive 10,000-square-foot Fuqua Orchid Center. <br>
• Centennial Olympic Park: This 21-acre site hosts year-round concerts, family activities, and festivals. It is a huge attraction for Atlanta residents and visitors alike. <br>
• The Georgia Aquarium: The world’s largest aquarium is situated in Atlanta and has an impressive collection of marine life from around the globe.<br>
• High Museum of Art: This is one of the leading art museums in the southeast United States. It features extraordinary art collections, especially from the 19th and 20th centuries. <br>
• CNN Worldwide: One of the biggest news and broadcasting companies in the world, CNN is headquartered in Atlanta. CNN offers 55-minute tours to visitors, often giving them a peek at some behind-the-scenes action. <br>
• Stone Mountain Park: The Park is one of the biggest attractions in Atlanta. It is home to an immense exposed piece of granite rock, which features a huge carving of three Confederate figures: Stonewall Jackson, Robert E. Lee, and Jefferson Davis.
There are many more attractions that make Atlanta a sought-after destination and a wonderful place to live. If you are moving to Atlanta for the first time, it won’t be long before you fall in love with this alluring and inviting city.
<h2>Your Search on ApartmentGrade</h2>
What makes ApartmentGrade different from other apartment rating websites is our apartment guide. Here, you won’t find any of the unsubstantiated, anonymous reviews or marketing pitches that appear on other websites. Instead, on ApartmentGrade, you’ll get only unbiased and accurate apartment ratings based on real opinions from apartment residents. With ApartmentGrade, you get an accurate picture of what living in various Atlanta apartment complexes is like, giving you the ability to make a truly informed decision about your next place to live.
Cities in the metro area.